Tuesday, August 2, 2005

can we catch a break?

Well we just found out that Rusty cann ot get disability. It seems that the state thinks that he has not worked enough. Hmmmm...all of those years in the god damn corps count for nothing? Thats right. If you are in the military they you dont pay into disability. So the bottom line serve your country, but dont expect anything in return because you will get nothing. I am finding out quick that vets get shit on!

So now what? I do not have a clue. We are going to file to have his disability rating up, but that will take a while.

I am so sick of everything right now. The last three years have been very hard on us and I am ready for someone to give us a break. But I will not tell anyone our problems and I will put up a strong front, and I will smile when people ask we are doing I will say just fine. After all no one really cares anyway. The post will just shit on us. Only two of Rustys "friend" have even stopped by to see how he is doing. I guess you really do find out who your friends are when the chips are down. Around here it looks like we dont have that many.

So life goes on and I keep moving. I will just put one foot in front of the other and take it hour by hour.

Someone I never expected to hear from e mailed me yesterday. He need some help in finding some people in need at camp pendleton. So I helped him out, but I will not go back to charity work ever again. I am not that kind any more.

I think I am going to go for a walk and try to get rid of a little stress.

I do need to find something to be thankful for today, so let me think......... I am thankful that it was only 102 degrees today.

No comments: