Thursday, August 18, 2005

M.I.A. child

One of the girls friends comes over here on Wednesday's to catch a ride to youth group, and then her mom picks her from here after youth group. So I though last night would be no different.

About 10 min. ago this girls mom showed up and said that she was here to pick up her daughter! So I go into Ambers room and no girl. I go into Nikki's room no girl. So I got the girls out of bed. Someone else picked this girl up and her mom has no idea where she is. The mom has tried calling her daughters cell phone but it is going to voice mail.

I know this moms pain. She is so scared and is wondering where her daughter is.

I have been told that I am to uptight because I wont let the children have video games, or cell phones or have a t.v. in their rooms. I now call parents and check to make sure someone is going to be there. I guess I am not so up tight.

Anyway, I feel for this mom.

No comments: