Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hazel was a no show

Thats right, Hazel did not even show up today. So I just came home. I will not give my good energy to a place that has negative energy pouring out of it. So it is over. I am still sticking to my guns about not going there until she if dead or fired.

I am not sure what I am going to do today. I need to do the usuall, like clean, but that sounds so boring!

I guess boring can be good, so I am going to go sit outside and drink a cup of coffee and just enjoy some cooler weather.

3 comments:

goodwilltramp said...

Kelli!  Me and you need to just get away and drink a couple margaritas  and sit by the ocean.    The fact that I'm drunk is no constalation.  We need a break.   You more than me,  but You're my excuse.    Soon enough  my dear.  =)    

rtgilmore34 said...

What did I miss?  I looked back over the last couple of days of your posts, which I read every day, and I don't see any reason why you would be going to meet and confront this Hazel bitch!  Why are you wasting your time?  What on Earth was this about?  Obviously she's a pussy because she only talks shit when A)no one else can hear her, and B)you are still weak from the first blow that was already dealt to you, or C) your back is turned.  F*ck this stupid, brain-dead bitch.  What are you hoping to accomplish.  In-bred pieces of trash were put on the planet to test your strength.  She knows she's f*cking with you and she's not sorry.  That's a sad reality about life that will never change, people that are jealous of you will always try to hurt you with words.  
---Love ya, Renee  (reading your posts even while on vacation
                               in the San Francisco Bay)

kamdghwmw said...

goodwilltramp, do I know you? I dont care who is reading this I was just wondering.