Thursday, October 6, 2005

another day another dollar

Well I have to work tonight and I am not looking foward to that, but it is money for Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas.... Does anyone want to swap Christmas cards? If so please leave e mail me all of your info and I will do the same back. My Christmas card list is usually short. to be exact it has a total of 7 people on it. 3 for family and 4 for friends.

Last year I did something differt. I went to this web page where military can go and sighn up to get mail and letters from people back here in the states. So I sent out a lot of cards to our troops. I am going to do the same this year. Last year we actually got some letters back.

I found the rest of the material for Ambers guilt so I will finish that up next week. I need to start making a list of things that I want to buy and start checking them off the list as I find the items.

I got the rest of the stuff to paint pumpkins, and all the stuff for the cookout. I am so happy that Rusty will be spending some time with his friends. After all where we be without good friend?

Rusty put the bench back together today, so I need to get off my ass and down load the software for the camera. Then once that is done sara told me how to add graphics so I am going to try that! I want a dragonfly!

Well I am going to have to leave in a few minutes so I better get going.

Today I am thankful that Rusty put the bench back together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to comment in a shit-load of other journals, Kelli, and leave your link there so others will know about your great journal and read it and comment in it too.  You need to market this thing!!  LOL.  What do you mean "swap Christmas cards"?  Like, trade your whole box of Christmas cards for someone else's?  Or just mail each other A Christmas card?  I may be having a blonde moment.  LOL  I have about 50 people on my list that I mail to each year.  You're on it!  LOL
Love ya, Renee

Anonymous said...

No I dont want to give away a whole box. Maybe I should have used the words exchange cards? LOL