Thursday, October 27, 2005

she is out

I just got in fom work and I told my boss everything. It did not come as a shock to him because he knew that she had put speed in coffee, but she told her that was she was not doing it anymore. Anyway she is so out of there! he said that he was not willing to risk everything for someone like her.

I took a big box of clothing into work today and I let some of the ladies go through them. You would have thought that I gave them gold! LOL I am just glad that someone else can use the clothes.

I think I am going to go to bed and get some sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your boss had an open mind.  Cool.  You did the right thing.  I am so distrusting of everyone that I assume I'll end up getting the shit end of the stick.  You took a chance and it turned out right.  I commend you.
-----Renee