Monday, October 3, 2005

another leak?

I put a fan on the carpet in the garage to dry it out from when the water heater leaked, but I think we have another leak. The carpet was dry last night and now it is soaked again! I am hoping that a mouse did not eat through the water line. If so the I know sone cats that will not be getting their dinner until a mouse body is found.

We are still looking at the prices of those tankless water heaters and I think we are going to bite the cost and by one. They are more expensive, but we know that they will save us money.

I am so thankful for Rusty. Since he has been home he has been a really big help to me. Every morning he gets up with the girls, and does a lot of little things around here. He is even going to take Amber shopping for a new pair of jeans and some jazz paints. Rusty has taken a big burden off of me!

Rusty got another e mail from his brother today and he is not sure if he is going to respond. Rusty is still upset and hurt at all the things that Andy has done. However just to piss him and his wife off he is going to buy a lot of marine stuff and send it over. I am staying out of it.

This weekend we are going to cook out. So many of our friends have been wanting to come over, but they did not want to "bother" us. Well Rusty is about 90% back so I have calld everyone and told them to show up. We are going to burn some meat, sit around and talk and maybe bring out the fire pit.

I ned to get busy and get the house cleaned up and I must go move the car so Rusty can park in the drive way.

I am thankful for a husband who loves me.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun.  I love a good BBQ.  Butch said "why does something always have to break when you come home from a vacation?"  referring to your hot water heater.  I'm sure your kitties will find that mouse or mice!
-----Renee