Tuesday, October 11, 2005

a light bulb moment

O.K. my budget for the re do on the childrens bathroom is $1,000. I have been trying to figure out how in the world I can cut some corners and still have it look AWESOME. Then the light bulb went on while I was cleaning the bathroom.

In stead of laying tile down I can just paint the cement. I saw this idea in the organic living magazine, but these people had all of the cement. It is suppose to help cut down on the allergys and I am now thinking that this would be an awesome for the children bathroom. I wont have to worry if they chip a tile or worry about regrouting when the grout gets old.

Heck I have said for a long time that when we build our dream house I wanted it to be earth friendly, so why not start with this house?

I am off to help Ryan with his school work.

No comments: