Monday, October 17, 2005

rainy, but busy

Well it has been raining for two days and I dont mind it at all. Today I am going to finish Ambers quilt and maybe start on another quilt for a friend. All of this rain gives me time to do some inside work.

For some reason we had just about everyone we know show up at our house on saturday. It is all good, but man was our house trashed when they left!

I had to work yesterday, but I came home real early. I felt so sick. So I called rusty and asked him to go get me something. Well come to find out that all of the cold medicine is now behind the counter. well great, I guess you can only get sick during certain hours of the day.

I am off to finish sewing this quilt and then I am hoping for a nice slow evening.

I am so thankful for the rain!

No comments: