Tuesday, October 4, 2005

feeling good

Last night I felt so sick so I did nothing all night. Today I feel great and I am up and moving. I already have dinner done to today. And wednesdays dinner is started!

We are just going to fix the water heater instead of buying a new one. So It looks like I will be learning how to do that. Thats cool with me because I like learning new things.

Over the weekend our friend noticed that in some of our family pictures I look old and unhappy. Those pictures would be the ones taken when I was visiting my family back east! I think I need to take those pictures down and only leave up the happy ones!

Amber is going to perform at fridays football game. She so so exceited about het first performance. I hope that she goes out there and kicks ass.

Well I need to get moving and get the rest of this house cleaned up.

I am so thankful that I am feeling better today

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because you have dark hair and light skin, about the pics I mean.  Because you don't look old to me.  The next time you all have a family portrait done, go to the tanning bed first and get the spray-on tan.  It doesn't hurt your skin at all, but it makes you look like you have a "glow".  Just a suggestion.  You looked really stunning to me the first time I showed up in town to visit you before we stayed with you.  Your hair was really light and your eyes looked really green.  
----Renee

Anonymous said...

I do look old in the pictures taken in chicago. But other then that I am a young spring chicken!!! LOL