Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Another day

Well today has been full of ups and downs. Amber is pissed at us and is giving us the silent treatment. We went out and bought locks for all the windows and alarms for all the doors. Life must suck being 15.

I must have called everyone looking for a tiller today. I found two of them but we cant get a hold of them. That would figure. I want to get work done around here and I dont have the tools to get it done. I did however find a place that sells sod real cheap so I am just going to sod that section of the yard. Once we start on the back yard we are going to sod it too. I like sod! LOL

W got two amazing phone calls today. One from our friend Julie who wants us to show someone how to do our biz. Another guy that just got in is bringing someone new over Thursday who wans to get in.  cha ching.

I need to get in the shower and I think I am going to chill the rest of the night.

No comments: