Thursday, July 21, 2005

a really good day

Well it looks like Rusty will be coming home in the morning. I am just so happy! I want him to come home, so that I can love on him and take care of him. This home is not complete with out him.

I saw Brock again today and he was full of energy. This little boy just really brought me back to reality. I got to talk with Brock's mom today and it was good to talk to someone who really did understand what I was going through. The guilt of having children at home while you are at the hospital, and the guilt of being at home while your loved one is in the hospital. It was just nice to talk to someone who really understood.

Rusty sent me home from the hospital so that I could spend time with the children. I tried to take a nap but that was pointless because the phone rang off the hook. I then had to run some more papers down to the v.f.w. This time people were real nice to me. Then I went to walmart and got some stuff to help make Rusty more comfortable once he gets home.

The girls have ben making a lot of jewerly and they are getting real good at it. I am glad that the two of them have found something that they can do together.

Well I am past empty and I dont really know how I am making it, but I am. I must say that we have found who are friend are....again. After all a friend is someone who walk's in when the rest of the world walks out. So many people have helped me, and I know that I will never be able to say thankyou enough. Life is good even if I am running on empty.

I put a sign on the door today that said no smoking or drinking. Rusty and I are both kicking the habbit of smoking! I do not want to go through this again!

I am going to try to get some sleep, after all the love of my life will home in the morning, and we can really get back to living.

No comments: