Thursday, July 7, 2005

my day got worse

Last night was.....Rusty,Amber and I started yelling at each other. Amber went to bed, then I went to bed. Rusty walked into the bedroom and asked me if I was still awake. I said yes as mean as I could. Then Rusty said I think I am having a heart attack.

He was and he did. It was small enough that they snt him home, but he has to go in very soon and get a stress test done.

I have so much to do today and I am not even sure where to start. I guess I really do need to take today just one step at a time. Step one.. I dont even know. I dont know where to start. I made a lot of phone calls already. I need to go get some ins. papers. I need to get dressed, I dont know. I am so lost right now. I dont even know if I have someone to lean on. I have no shoulder to cry on, so I guess I better stop having a pitty party and just do what has to be done.

No comments: