Friday, July 15, 2005

what am I suppose to do?

O.K. I did a load of laundry, washed up some dishes, worked on a puzzle and got Ryan started on his school work. Now whar? I really want to go work on the tub. I need to take the feet off and get them ground down, so that I can prime the tub. But if rusty catches me with the grinder he is going to flip!

The other day, someone we know had a stroke. This gentlemen was suppose to fix a dinner for the post (v.f.w.) well he cant now, so Rusty said that he would do it. Well then Rusty comes home and tells me that he is going to do it. Rusty looks at me straight in the eye and says "I am going to need some help" So I look right back at him and say "well you better get looking". Now maybe I should help out because Rusty asked me to, but the last time Rusty asked me to help I got burned. I do not feel guilty for saying no. I will not open myself up to be burned by those people again.

I so hate being grounded! I am not the type of person to just sit! I am very high strung and I need something to do. Something other then cleaning the house! Oh well the dish washer is waithing for me to unload it, so I guess I should get busy. One of these day I will have a maid to do all of the cleaning, but until then I guess I have to do it.

No comments: