Saturday, July 9, 2005

good day

Well Rusty is out the door! I am so glad to see him back to "normal". Our normal has changed, and that is fine. Normal for us now is Rusty walking with a cane, and moving a little slower. Normal is Rusty not being able to work to hard or anything that will get his heart racing. That is cool, because I learned real quick to slow down. But when you love someone those are just little changes.

I am going to get in the shower and actuall get dressed today. The last couple of day's I have just thrown on what ever fell out of the closet! LOL

One of our friends just found out about Rusty so he will be coming up this afternoon to see Rusty. Jason is so awesome. I could not have asked for a better friend for Rusty. Jason and Rusty both went into Iraq and I knew that Jason would watch Rusty's back. Actually I am not sure what part of Rusty Jason watched. Jason is a gunner so he sat on top of the hummer that rusty drove and just shot anything that moved. The man is crazy, so he fits in good here.

I am glad that the fridge and freezer are full. bcause I know Jason and I know that he is going to check these things. If he felt that there was not enough food in the house, then he would be out buying more for us.

Jason is the one that I am making the quilt for. It will be nothing fancy because the material I picked out would look bad if I cut it up into squars.... anyway I know he will like it.

I am off to start an awesome day.

No comments: