Saturday, July 2, 2005

busy day

I got up this morning and I had no energy! So I had a few cups of coffee and told myself that at least had to clean the cat room. Then something hit me. I started moving all of the furniture in the house! I cant belive how much irt is undr a sofa! My husband cant believe that I moved the sofa! LOL

I think that the living room has way to much furniture, so I told Rusty that I wanted to get rid of all of it and just get been bag chairs! He did not see how this was funny. I was thinking that the living room would be a lot easier to clean because because I would not have to move any more sofa's. Once again Rsty saw no humor in this.

We did not do to much today. I cleaned and in the evening we bbq some chicken. I am so glad that produce is in season because we had some fresh salad, watermelon, and home grown tomatoes. I love fresh food.

Rusty told me to go ahead and order the tickets to go see king tut!!!! Well we are not going to tell the children, but I sure hope that they have fun. I am just so happy that we can take the children to see this before everything goes back to Egypt for good.

We have found so property that we are looking at. It is only a lot but it is cheap. So we are talking about buying it and sitting on it for a few years. We are going to go look at the property again in the morning. All of the empty space around here is getting filled, so we are wondering about this land. I guess only time will tell.

I just got a notice today that we need to go apply for a new bus pass for Nikki, but we wont have to pay for it!!!! I am so glad that the no child left behind act is law. Now the distric has to pay to bus her. We wont have to pay for Amber since she will be able to walk to school.

My friend Julie ( the one I went shopping with) gave me this braclet today. It is one of those ones that look like a big rubber band. Well this one is to raise money for the fisher house in san diego! I know all about the place and I am glad that she bought it for me. Here is the link if anyone out there would like to buy one to help support the families of injured servicemen. http://www.fisherhouse.org/inTheNews/padres_04_20_PC.shtml

 

Last night I was looking through the Sgt. Grit magazine. ( all marine stuff) and they have some really cool stuff for the birthday ball. So I mentioned it to Rusty and he is going to bring it up at the next meeting and see if the will spring for it. I keep asking myself why I am doing this? I guess because I know Rusty wont let me down.

Rusty is going to take me to breakfast in the morning. Just the two of us! Om my gosh what am I going to do? LOL I know for now that I am going to go finish the dishes and then go take a bath! I deserve a bath after a long day of cleaning!

No comments: