Wednesday, July 6, 2005

too much going on

Well Amber broke the screen out of her window.....again. That was a $25 screen kit! So we are not going to replace it again. We are going to nali her window shut. That will end her sneaking out of the window. We are also going to take the $20 that she has saved to buy school shoes. It wont cover the screen kit, but she is going to learn that we are not screwing around. Rusty is also going to buy some alarms to put on the front and back door. I hate doing all of this, but Amber has totally broken our trust. I know that once she turns 18 w will have no controll and that is fine with me, but I will not raise her children. Once she out of the house she can do what ever the hell she wants.

I have started working with Ryan on counting money and it is not going good. So I think that I need to put it up and come back to at a later time. I sometimes get really "angry" when I can not get through to him, but then I have to remember that he does not learn like other children. Last year Ryan did not understand adding so we put it up and came back to it in 6 months and he totally got it.

I am going to start tilling our side yard today. I am so sick of seeing dirt and weeds growing. So I am going to till it up and then trim our property with some bushes, and just plant so grass in the middle. At least the bushes will seperate us from our neighbors. I told Rusty that if either of neighbors houses go up for sale, that I want to buy the houses so that I wont have to deal with neighbors!

The people that stopped in the other night are still staying with us. So we are going to cook out tonight! We have not had friend over for a cook out in so long. It will be nice to just kick back and let the guys do the cooking!

I just thought of something. I was going to put seed down in the side yard but I think I am going to call around and see how much  sod is. I hate messing with seed.  I wonder?

I wanted to go to the lake today, so maybe I can squeeze that in too. I was wondering last night how some women seem to do it all. Keep the house, a perfect yard,...... Then I realized that they either dont sleep or they do nothing with their children. I would so rather be doing something with my children then cleaning.

I sometimes wonder if people think we are bad parents because we have issues with are children, or because my house is not cleaned to the white glove standard. Then the other part of me say's screw um. I am sure that not every family is perfect.

 

No comments: