Wednesday, July 20, 2005

good morning

I think I am cought up on sleep. I feel so good this morning. I feel very strong and ready to take on another day.

I called Rustylast night before I went to bed and he said that they were going to give him a sleeping pill. Good. He needs to rest and I know that he is very uncomfortable. I wish that I stay with him all night.

I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love him. One of these day's I hope that our children have this same type of love.

Last night Amber said that Rusty being in the hospital is worse them him being in Iraq. WOW! She said that at least if Rusty was in Iraq he could e mail us and call us. These girls are still scared to death. I wish that I could take all of thier fear away. I would carry the burden if I could.

I feel so good today! I think I am actually going to do my hair up real nice for Rusty. I know that he would like that.

No comments: