Sunday, July 10, 2005

good night with old friend's

Last we went over to some friends house and just chilled all night! it was so nice.How we met these people is very strange. O.K. let m see if I can explain. Matt use to work for Rusty, so thay have known each other for a long time. Then Matt meet's this gal Jen. and we all become friends. Well while Matt was In Iraq, Jen's dad got a job out here in Cali, so she brought him over to meet us. Jen's dad, Greg, use to fly with Rusty's dad!  What a small world!

So we chillded with them last night. Matt and Jen will be leaving for new york in just a few day's so it was so nice to see them. I will miss them when they leave.

Last night everyone found out what happened to Rusty and they are all scared to death. Well so am I. LOL

Gregs wife Susie is from Korea and she is just the neatest person there is. She has tought me so much about family and life. In korea they have a different system of family values and I am really starting to like them. Susie even gave me some tip's on helping Amber, So I am going to try them out this year. I like having friend that can give advice, but not be pushy about it.

Susie has her sister and her sisters boy's staying with them for the summer. The boys are the same age as our children, so they are going to come over on Tuesday and just hang out. The boys speak very good english! I was shocked at first, but then I learned that english is tought in the schools over there. I think it will be good for the children to be around another culture.

 

today I think that I might do a little more sewing. Susie's sister was showing me some clothes that she made, so I think I am going to give it a try! Other then that and cleaning I am going to do nothing. It is nice to be able to spend the day hanging with my family.

Oh! I made a duck and a penguin pillow a while ago. Well our friend Jason snagged the penguin pillow and last night when I talked to his girlfriend she said that he was cuddling with it! Boy's never really grow up! So she was thrilled when I told her about the lanket I made for him. Jason said that he wants a rode with penguins on it! What am I? So I told him that I would make him one, but that he would have to try it on with now clothes on! Jason has a body to die for!

With that said I am going to take off and start by day.

No comments: