Sunday, July 3, 2005

super dull day

I think I am going to jump out of my skin if I have one more day like today! There was NOTHING to do. O.K. I am sure I could have cleaned the house or something, but who wants to do that everyday?

We packed up the children and were going to go to the nw falls that we heard about, but when we got there the park ranger had some bad news for us. All the rains this winter washed the road out. The park ranger was nice enough to tell us that we could bring our mountain bikes up and ride out there. After all it is only 6 miles. What Nelsons does he think we are? We are not ozzy and Harrett!

So back home we came. I went and took a nap hoping that the day would get better when I got up, but I was wrong. Let's see..... I went to the store and then to the park for a walk. I can hardly contain myself for all the exceitment.

There is meat on the grill, so when that is done I guess we will eat dinner, and do NOTHING the rest of the night. I can't wait. At least we will spend the 4th with some friends.

No comments: