Tuesday, July 19, 2005

very good day

Well when I went to see Rusty today, we were told that he would be in i.c.u. for one more day and then moved to a regular floor until a bed opened up at the v.a. So that was cool with us. We knew that it was going to be a waiting game. Then a few hours later the nurse walks in and say's get ready we got you a bed and you leave in an hour!

Now Rusty is at the v.a. with some of the best heart doctors around!!! I am so glad. I feel like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. So now we are waiting for the die test. If there is only one blockd artery then they are going to push all the crap out. If the is more then one then he will go in for open heart surgery. Either way, he is in good hands.

Today the members of the post came by and stocked our freezer and pantry with food that the children can fix. What a blessing.

I really need to let go of the anger that I hold tword the one lady that pissed me off. I should not let her cloud of doom come into my sunshine. I dont know why but I hold a grudge for a very long time.

I talked to our friend Jason tonight and he was very happy to hear about Rusty. Jason said that he does not know how I do it. You want to know how I do it? because I dont have a choice. If I dont do it then who will?

another friend called us from Italy tonight. He is good to talk to old friends. I sometimes forget how good it is to just sit and talk.

I am going to spend the morning at home, and then head up to the hospital about 11. I am really looking foward to spending some more time with the children. I hate having to juggle who I can se and trying to think about how I can divide up my time, but for now that is what I have to do. I really miss having my whole family at home.

oh well. oh I need to eat something and then I am going to go to bed. I am hoping for a good nights sleep.

No comments: