Wednesday, April 11, 2007

back to myself this morning!

Well I back to my usual self this morning.

I actually have to leave the house today and do some running around. I need to go to the bank, go get gas and then go to wal crap. How did I get so far behind on all of my errands?

I am hooked on the show called the unit. I just love that show and I was telling Rusty last night that I wish I had some girlfriends that I could just be close with. Instead I am mom to countless boy's and for that I am grateful!

Does anyone know what a body kit for a car is? or how big of a box it comes in? I now know. One of the marines had one delivered here! LOL So it is sitting in our hallway. Lord help us if there is fire.

Yesterday I kept getting text messages from another marine. I am not able to do that whole text thing very well and it does take me forever. Finally I just called him and asked him if he needed anything. He said no I am just bored!

I am debating about cooking dinner tonight. I cooked Rusty a nice dinner last night and he said that he did not feel good so he just are a sandwich. Maybe I should do left overs one more night?

I was thinking about the people that have sponsored the girls for their trips, and I got an idea. I am going to type up a form letter and send them out to every v.f.w. in Riverside county. I am also going to send one to the first marine division. I am not sure what type of response I am going to get, but I will never know if I do not try.

I am in need of some starbucks, so I am going to go start my day.

Before I go I would like to say a big hello to some new people who left comments for me!

http://journals.aol.com/aceofhearts13/sullyerna/  This is a very handsome young man!

 

http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/ I stopped by and I really enjoyed this journal!

 

I am sorry that I do not know them by first name yet!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi ~ I've been reading your journal for awhile but never commenting just lurking.  When you mentioned Starbucks, I knew I had to comment.  I will be forwarding an email I got from a friend this morning about how Starbucks will not support the war NOR our fighting men and women.  You might change your mind after reading it.  Anyway, I'm Diane and I promise not to lurk anymore...lol

Love, Diane  :)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Hi there,I am glad your feeling better.Hey,I have a question,you help alot of the marines,I used to have a bunch of addys so that I could write to them.If there is anything I could be of help,let me know or if they need a pen pal or anything.I would be willing to help.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Kelli, glad you had a good day, enjoy the rest of your week, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having a better day!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better..maybe venting helped!! you are a better person for all of this and an incredible mother...
lyn

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelli
I visited your first visitor.
Your second visitor is a school techer named Michael! he does cool things at this school
love,nat