Wednesday, April 4, 2007

a nice slow day

I am sure that I should be up doing something, like maybe mopping the floor, but I have a feeling that the dirt will be here tomorrow.

I finally got a hold of someone down at the wounded warrior center and this marine was a jerk to me and then hung up on me! I was so pissed, so I called the command master chief (a really big dog) and told him how I was treated. He told me that I was treated wrong and that he would take care of the situation for me. This morning I got a call from another marine who is the rude marines boss. I was assured that this marine was schooled in the proper way to answer the phone. Rusty says that means the marine got his ass chewed out. However on a good note, there have been so many people dropping stuff off and doing things for these marine that right now everyone down there is good. I must say that I am happy that these wounded marines are being very well taken care of.

I have spent most of today just hanging out with the children and enjoying every minute of it. I do not get to spend enough time with the girls.

Oh Nikki finished her dress and it looks very nice!

I am going to go find something to do even if it is wrong and non productive!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))You are a blessing to theeses Marines,some may not know it and some may.But I can see all the good in you,that you want to help theeses peoples.I dont know if I could do what you do.I hope you have a good time spending time with you family.Dont do anything to bad now.lol.Hope you have a good evenong.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are an advocate for the men and women who are protecting our country.  Thank you for what you do for them.  
Traci

Anonymous said...

my hubby is a Command Master Chief and I know that they make sure things are taken care of..LOL good for you!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Good entry Kelli! I'm glad that the fellow got sorted out! I'm glad you care about the wounded!
love,nat