Sunday, April 15, 2007

it's actually raining here!

Well we are finally getting some much needed rain! I am glad about that since my plants need a good drink.

However that means that we did not go shooting today, and that also means that I still have a car kit sitting in our hallway! Oh well, there is no sense in complaining.

Today has been a very lazy day around here, Amber and I started sorting and pricing some of the stuff for her yard sale, and all of the boys have just laid around and watched movies all day.

My goal for this week is to not stress over my house being completely trashed. There is nothing I can do about the car kit sitting in the hall way and there is nothing I can do about all of the yard sale stuff sitting in the dining room. Oh I know that it will drive me crazy because I will want to clean and will not be able to do that.

I am cold and I just feel damp. I think I should just go lay in bed and cover up with some nice warm blankets. It is a good day to do nothing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, glad you got some much -needed rain, enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOOU))))))))))))))))))))I love the graffics,should use something like that in my journal,it has been raining cats and dgos here to since yesterday,last night and all day long today.I felt it to.Not a very good thing when you have Arthitis.Have a good day and thanks for the advice.

Anonymous said...

I really like your graphics. ;o) It's of course nice and rainy and still cold here...so after going to the store today and my visit with my friend...thats what I did, I cozied up with alot of warm blankets! :o) It was nice. ;o) Good luck with the yard sale. ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

It rained here a lot last week.  I felt like sliding back into bed many days last week!  It is good for the plants.
Traci

Anonymous said...

That's what rainy days are for!
Lori

Anonymous said...

dear Kelli
gee I knwo jsut how you feel! thanks for ebing sucha great writer! it helps the rest of us!:) hugs,nat