Thursday, April 5, 2007

want to see some pictures?

Well what can I say. These are the good old day. I look at the pictures that I am posting and I have to laugh. I am living so many memories.

This was the first dress that Nikki has ever made. And yes she sewed her finger nail! I just had to laugh. Once we got done laughing we had to get back the making this dress.

Then there are the pictures of C.J. and Jake's asses. I just love the way asses look in cammies. So when the boys showed up in uniform yesterday I had to get the cameras. C.J. was not to sure about having a picture of his ass taken, but Jake was like "take the picture, I know it looks good!"

I love the picture of Rusty just looking out in the bay. I love Rusty so much and I do not have enough pictures of him. So anytime I can get a picture of him I am very happy.

The picture of Manny doing dishes just cracks me up because his mom swears that he does not know how to do dishes. And yet he usually the one washing dishes for 15 people!

Yes I am living the good old day's.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!! Especially the rear views lol. I will look out for that Whisky and buy it in bulk  (thanks for the tip)  Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Love the butt shots!  Too funny!  And at least she sewed her finger nail and not her finger!  Yikes that was close.  Cute dress.  
Your dogs make mine look nearly abused!  LOL
Traci

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I love the pics,cant belive you took pics of butts.lol.I love the color and the dress that Niki made.I wish I knew how to sow.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Kelli, great pictures !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Nicci did  a great job on her dress. Love the pictures of your dogs. I so miss having a dog.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Loved them all! :o) Great looking memories!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos...Nikki is so pretty...love that color on her.  Hope all of you have a beautiful weekend...thanks for sharing the photos...thanks for the prayers for my Mom too...your awesome!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

wow! youare such a great mommy Mommy! :):) Big Congrats to Nikki! I had to laughat the the boys! nice beahc there eh? love and hugs,natalie