Monday, April 30, 2007

the clouds are here

Well I got up this morning with a list of things that I wanted to do outside. Dang if the sky isn't covered in clouds! I am just hoping that they burn off soon.

Anyway, we have been having some issues with Nikki not being able to be home by the time we tell her. Last night she pulled another stunt. So that is the end of her social life for a while. I am not to worried about the whole thing, because I know that she is just pushing to see how far she can go, but I am standing firm.

I spoke to my mother the other day and she asked me if Nikki could stay for the whole month when the children go out. I told her that I would think about it, but the answer will be no. My mom said that she will be working, so Nikki would either be by herself or she would have to go to my sisters house. Well I do not like the idea of Nikki being home alone for 10 hours a day. I also know that if she is at my sisters that hell child will get to Nikki.

Rusty and I discussed some future plans. Amber will be living here while she is in college. Nikki most likely will too, but we are not sure if she is going to go live with some missionaries for a year first. Then Ryan came up. I mentioned that we should start looking at some group homes. Rusty said that he is not sure if Ryan would do well in a group home because the other children ( adults by then) will pick on him. I tried to explain that all of the people would be just like him.  This is a very hard subject in our house.

Amber came into our bedroom this morning to tell me that her toothbrush has grown legs and walked away. So I was digging through all of the drawers in the bathroom trying to find a damn toothbrush! I finally found one, but not before I some amazing crap that had just been shoved ina drawer. So first thing this morning I cleaned out my medicine cabinet. I cant believe how much junk you can shove into a medicine cabinet! I am going to go clean out the rest of the drawers, It is time to do another spring cleaning.

Neffi has been hiding in the garage for two days now. I thought about putting some food out there for her, but I did not. I know that she will settle down and when she gets hungry enough she will come and eat.

I need to go grind up the meat for the chili and start my day. I am not going to let these darn clouds stop me!

Neffi just came out!

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.  The other people in the group home would not have a reason to pick on Ryan.  Just check it out....if it fails then time to recalculate!

Anonymous said...

I hope you were able to get outside today!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Kelli, have a great day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a good day. Its raining here again and we're happy. Paula

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day!
Barbara

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hey...
sorry you don't have sharpies...
but you have other hobbies and talents that allow you room for expression...
for me it's just blogging and coloring...
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I just wanted to say thankk you for all the nice and encourgment comments you leave me on my journal.I hope everything will work out with you and the family.I wanted to let you know,that everything went great today at work,but will write about it more later tonight in my journal.I been on here for about 2 hours just checking out my 53 alerts I have.LOL.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

I hope that Nikki can be reined in without too much drama!  Bella will be the one to make me earn my mommy stripes.  She pushes and pushes.  Emma will more than likely be very good!
Glad Neffi got out of the garage!
Traci

Anonymous said...

dear Kelli good luck with working out a paln for Ryan for later! I can see that it could be very very hard
love,nat

flirter said...

Women's sober living I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.