Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I have so much to do

Well, I have another busy day a  head of me. I really need to get out some paper and write everything down so that I do not forget it!

Anyway, Rusty went to the exchange yesterday and found a shirt for Amber to wear in that teachers class. On the front it says USMC and it has a big sword going through it. The back says when it absolutely, positively must be destroyed overnight. LOL The joys of living with a pissed of Marine.

Nikki and I had a heart to heart last night. It was nice to be able to sit down and talk to her with out someone yelling. I told Nikki that I did not want her to go out for cheer and I listed all of my reasons. I do think that she is getting in over her head. Nikki wants to do cheer, and student government, and she still wants to be involved with her youth group, and Nikki has some hard classes this year. I do think that she is biting off more then she can chew. As a mom I can see that, but she can not. Nikki and I did up ending go to the information meeting on cheer yesterday. However things came up that she was not expecting and I am hoping that it cause her to change her mind. Such things as, she would have to cut the visit to her grandmothers house short, so that she can go to cheer camp. I just so hope that Nikki chooses not to do cheer.

Amber is upset because she is not getting a lot of hours at work this week. From what Amber said the new guy got all of the hours. I told Amber not to worry about it because she has seen 10 people come and go from her work, so I am sure that she will get more hours next week after this guy does not want them any more.

The joy's of having teenagers!

Anyway, I should be getting by little fanny in gear and go do all of my running around. I have just have so much to get done.

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, have a good Tuesday, you are such a great mom !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Boy am I glad I'm past the teenage stage! :o) But, the next stage is just about the same in my book! lol :o) Being a grandma is better too! :o) I hope you have a good day and are able to get your things done. :o) And GO RUSTY!!! :O)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))I think you are a good Mom,I also thank you for giving me good advice and the courgment I need.Niki is blessed to have a job,I am only working 3 days out of the week and only 4 hours a day.Which I ha about 40 hours a long time ago.I hope this all changes when my old Boss comes back.Have a good day,hope you get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't just say "fanny"  LOL...let's just say a fanny is something completely different in UK....
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Don't overdo it today!
Lori

Anonymous said...

from my experience, its great having a parent that listens to what you have to say... :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like life with teens in the house is always "fun" and sometimes fun!  LOL
Traci

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelli
I hope that things level out for the kdis and that thye feel confortable wiht what is going on soon... life is for sure very tough but kids can amke ti verye xciting too! youare a great mom
hugs,nat