Monday, April 23, 2007

What a morning.

Oh my gosh I could not make this up! Last night and today have been crazy.

Last night I took Jake back to base. I got home about 10 p.m. and so worn out. I offered to take Jake to base so that Rusty could get some sleep since he had to work this morning. Anyway I got home and Rusty was still awake. I told him tha I was going to go take a shower and then come to bed.

I got out of the shower and rusty said " Kelli don't get dressed I want to cuddle and just feel your body next to mine." So I went and cuddle with him until he fell asleep.

This morning I got up and found nikki sleeping on the sofa. I felt her head and she felt fine so I asked her what was wrong and she said that she just did not feel well, and daddy told her to stay home.

That does not shock me. Nikki goes a million miles a minute and now here body is trying to play catch up on sleep.

I figured that I would let her sleep and I started cleaning in the back of the house. I got our bathroom  and bedroom cleaned. Then I went and gathered up all of the rugs. I gave them a gentle shake and they left little piles of dirt on the floor.

Then my cell phone rings and it is my former mother in law. We actually had a very civil conversation. She wanted to tank me for sending out the flowers and for me allowing her to talk to Nikki yesterday. I asked her how she was doing and I was shocked at what she told me.

It seems that my ex and my former mother in laws in laws are trying to take everything from her and leave with nothing but the bills. Former mil said that she has spoken with her lawyer and since their divorce was not final that all of the property and everything else goes to her asthe surviving spouse.

I was not to shocked by this. I have known for way to long that my ex was a rat and this just proves it. Anyway I had to tell Rusty about this, so I called him. Rusty said " baby I do not have time to talk I just got slammed with a big shipment" I asked him if he wanted me to come down, and he said yes.

I called our friend Kevin and asked him to help, so he was there long before I showed up. So Nikki and I helped out where we could. We went and got everyone lunch and then I made some deliveries for Rusty.

So now I am back home and just worn out. I have no meat in the freezer since I have not gone grocery shopping yet. I still have those little piles of dirt that need to be cleaned up.

I need to stop and think. Nikki is resting again. I did get the fans in the window so that we could air the house out. Amber is out with Sam. I can get some of the piles cleaned up and part of the floor mopped before they come home. Then Amber wants to go look at jewelry for prom.

I am going to have to take this evening one thing at a time. Sorry if I do not get to everyone's journal.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, hope Nikki is feeling better, enjoy the rest of your evening, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL at that last graphic...geez girl you wear me out just reading...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

That coffee drinkin', fly swattin', duck shoe wearin' woman cracked me up. Slow down girl. Paula

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice talk with your ex mother n law,I hope I got that right.I hope Niki gets that much needed rest and you to.Have a good night and a good day tommrow.I love to cuddle.LOl.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an emotionally and physically exhausting morning!  Wait that was the morning and not the whole day, right?!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are soooo busy! I mean all the time! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Whew!  I'm exhausted, just reading about your day!  Hope you got some rest.
Lori

Anonymous said...

You have quite the life, and you approach it all with a sense of humor.  I love that.  Nice visiting you!  Gerry  Loved the pic of that dog.  

Anonymous said...

dear Kelli,
awww
I am so sorry that he decided to cut her up like Christmas turkey! I really hate taht kind of thing!
sounds like you've got alot of your plate good luck!
love,nat