Saturday, April 21, 2007

busy bust day

 

I have not stopped running all day long. Nikki had to go pass out phone books as part of her fund raiser. Then Amber had to go pick up some stuff for her yard sale.

Dustin borrowed the car and before I could tell him that the gas gage did not work and that he would need to put gas in the car.... he was out the door. Dustin ran out of gas. We had to send someone to take him gas.

Nikki and I got into a battle of wills tonight and she lost.

I am going to stay up for a little bit longer so that I can wish her a happy birthday. Nikki was born one second after mid night!

Tomorrow we are going to take Nikki to go race go carts. I bought Nikki and mp3 player and a sun dress. Amber got her a charm bracelet and Ryan is getting her a new pair of shoe. Nikki wants brownies instead of cake, so I will make her up some brownies in the morning.

Good night everyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I hope you got some good rest from your busy day.Your graffics are to funny.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Whew! What a day! It sounds like she's going to like her gifts. ;o) The little graphic at the bottom...lol...when I put SSDD in my subject line in my journal, thats what it means! :o)~
Hugs to you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That geico (sp) or whatever it is needs to get some sticky traps for those roaches. Yuck! Hope you are having a nice Sunday. Paula

Anonymous said...

Kelli, hope you had a great day yesterday and a good Sunday too, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelli
I hope Nikki has awonderful birthday! how nice that her siblings bought her nice stuff too!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

I hate running out of gas.  Our new to us Jeep has a faulty gas gauge.  I made it to Iowa and back without running out of gas but I didn't make it 10 miles from home just last week!!
Traci